| Details :
||To commemorate the 90th anniversary of the Ministry of Transport and Communications
Illustrates the front view of the headquarters of the Ministry of Transport and Communications and its logo.
To modernize Thai bureaucracy, King Chulalongkorn (King Rama v) established the Department of Public Works to take care of the country's communications. In 1890, the department was upgraded to be the Ministry of Public Works. On April 1, 1912, King Rama VI renamed it, the Ministry of Communications. Its name has finally been changed to "Ministry of Transport and Communications".
Nowadays, the Ministry of Transport and Communications, located at Rajadamnoen and meteorology.